Our personal chefs have expertise in a wide range of cuisines, from international flavors to local delicacies. Whether you're craving Italian, Asian, Indian, Mediterranean, or something unique, our chefs can cater to your preferences and assist you from start to finish.
- Buy groceries and ingredients required upon request
- Clean up kitchen countertop and ensure the area is hygienic
- Set up workstation with ingredients and cooking equipment
- Ensure electric cooking appliances are connected properly as a safety measure
- Prepare ingredients to use in cooking (peeling and chopping of vegetables, washing and cutting meat etc.)
- Monitor the progress while the food is being cooked
- Transfer cooked food to serving dishes
Presentation and Storage
- Present the food on the table
- Package food in containers, label them, and store in refrigerator or freezer
- Wash and dry cooking utensils
- Wipe cooking equipment
- Wipe the workstation to remove food particles and stains
- Collect rubbish in a trash bag and dispose it of in the designated bin
Exception: Job scope does not include sweeping and mopping of kitchen floor, cleaning cabinets, deep cleaning of stove, oven and refrigerator and washing of plates and serving dishes.