Aircon servicing typically involves cleaning filters, coils, and condensate drains, as well as checking for any issues.
Inspection & Troubleshooting
- Troubleshooting of faults in the air conditioning system
- Recommend appropriate repair actions
- Provide quotation on repair or replacement of faulty parts
- Clean air filter, front panel and cover
- Check deodorizing and purifying filter
- Clean blower wheel and fan blade
- Clean indoor evaporator coil
- Clean indoor drainage tray for wall mount fan coil
- Vacuum drainage pan
- Brush outdoor compressor coil
- Lubricate motor bearing
- Check compressor suction and discharge gas pressure
- Check and fix loose electrical wiring
Chemical Wash & Gas Top Up
- Technicians may recommend cleaning of fan coils, water trays and air filters with a chemical based solution for effective cleaning of internal parts.
- Recharge of gas may be required depending on the condition of the units.