Founded in 2015, Sendhelper’s mobile-first, on-demand platforms connect service providers and jobseekers with consumers and employers. The company is currently focused on using gamification, machine learning and blockchain technologies to create a network- based platforms aimed at organising the blue-collar labour market and eliminating frictional unemployment. Sendhelper is headquartered in Singapore and has teams located in 4 countries across the region.
What you will do
At Sendhelper, we are looking for a React Native developer to join our expanding team. We need someone who is proactive and ready to contribute from day one. As the React Native developer , you will play an important role in creating new features and enhancing existing features to improve customer’s experience.
Who you are
It is a plus if you:
- A graduate with a Bachelor’s Degree
- Familiar with RESTful APIs to connect to back-end services
- Possess a strong knowledge of UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Knowledgeable about the React Native ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks.
- Familiar with the use of other libraries
- Have hands on experience with Maps ( e.g. Google Map, etc)
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Possess an understanding of iOS and Android user interface guidelines
- Possess a proficient understanding of code versioning tools , such as Git , SVN
- Able to propose new ideas for continuous improvement of products and development processes
- Familiar with continuous integration and Unite Testing
- Have experience in at least one of the Native App Development Frameworks (swift, Objective-C, Java)
- Graduated with a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Engineering
Interested? Drop us an email with your resume attached at firstname.lastname@example.org